Monday, February 27, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 9


Monday February 27, 2012

Outside My Window....it is overcast and mild.  Interesting winter weather for sure!  The dogs are playing in the backyard as I sit here writing.
I am thinking...this week will be interesting with Ben gone to Michigan for training.  
I am thankful...Ben's company has as much faith in him as I do for sending him on training (3 trips already planned for 2012) and investing in him.  He really IS worth it.  
In the kitchen...I have coffee brewing and a little girl playing with the farm fridge magnets. 
I am wearing...comfy clothes.  I don't plan to go anywhere this week unless I absolutely have to!  
I am creating...a power layout for the Skyline Retreat in 2 weeks and 3 days! I am pumped that it is going so well and hope that I can knock out some serious scrapbooking layouts while I am at the retreat!
I am going...crazy!!!  No, seriously, I am not going anywhere.  Just trying to stick around the house and get some things done while Ben is away.  Going through closets, getting rid of things I haven't touched in over a year and making a pile for a yard sale.    
I am wondering...how Nathan is doing at school today. After a whole week off for winter break last week, I am sure it will be hard for him to settle down and work.  
I am reading...all the magazines that are on my bedside table right now.  I have about 15 scrapbooking magazines that I need to look through and a few of the All You magazines with pages dog-eared.
I am hoping..."Single Mummy Week" goes smoothly.  
I am looking forward to...Tuesday night when Marta comes for dinner and to hang with me and the kidlets.      
I am learning...patience, patience and more patience.      
Around the house...the dogs have been put in their crate for stealing food from Sophie and Sophie is in her room reading books.  I am sitting in the scraploft looking at photos.  
I am pondering...what to do for dinner tonight....
A favourite quote for today....
"it is better to be content with what little you have. Otherwise, you will always be struggling for more, and that is like chasing the wind."
Ecclesiastes 4:6 NCV

One of my favourite things...my bathtub.  It is my "go to" when I need to relax.  The HOTTEST bath water that I can stand and a book to read while I soak away my troubles....
A peek into my day....


************************************
If you are interested in joining in with the Woman's Day Book Entries, click the link below:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Until Next week, SCRAP ON!!!
~Cyn~

No comments: