Monday, February 13, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 7


Monday February 13, 2012

Outside My Window....it is a sun-shiny day and it isn't too cold either!
I am thinking...we need to go out for dinner tonight.
I am thankful...for my sweet scrapbooking friends and McDonough girls.
In the kitchen...I have coffee brewing.  
I am wearing...my SSNA 2008 t-shirt and jeans
I am creating...a washer necklace for Nathan's Teacher for Valentine's Day.
I am going...to Michael's tomorrow to use my 50% off coupon.
I am wondering...what we should do for Winter break at the end of this month. Still haven't made many plans.
I am reading...Right Next Door by Debbie Macomber.
I am hoping...this Skyline Retreat will be a good one!
I am looking forward to...scrap night with my McDonough girls this week sometime.  
I am learning...better couponing strategies that work for me specifically.  I can't keep the inserts like they tell you to.  I have to clip all my coupons and organize them in my baseball card holders.  THAT is what works for me.  
Around the house...Nathan's room has books and magazines on the floor, Sophie's room has stuffies all over the floor (stuffies are stuffed animals) and my scraploft table has all kinds of circulars on it from the Sunday Paper.  
I am pondering...moving back to Canada or staying in Georgia or moving to another Caterpillar plant in the USA.  
A favourite quote for today....Never anticipate a moment or day in your life, instead learn to anticipate every moment and embrace everyday. Find greatness in everything and purpose even in the hardest times.
One of my favourite things...Tim Horton's Coffee....
A peek into my day....I went to my friend's house today to help her organize her scrapnook. While we were sorting through paper, scrapbooks and odds and ends, her son took a permanent marker to the wall, the stairs and anything else he could reach.  So this is for her:


***************************************
Want to join us?  Go here:  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

Until next week, Scrap On!
~Cyn~




No comments: