Monday, February 6, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 6

Monday February 6, 2012

Outside My Window....it is a mild overcast day and my dogs are out in the backyard running around like idiots!  You would think they have never been outside before!!!  
I am thinking...I need to get to Michaels to get the yarn for Jessica to crochet a new blanket for Sophie.  Her current blanket has a hole in it big enough to put her entire head through.  Poor thing has worn out her "beet" (which is what she called it before she could say blanket).
I am thankful...to have Sophie enrolled at the Preschool for August.  I think she will learn a lot there and learn to socialize.  It will allow me 3 mornings a week to run errands or get groceries without kids in tow or even get to the gym!  Oh, I am so thankful!
In the kitchen...I have prepared Sophie's breakfast of oatmeal and my coffee sits ready for me to pour and enjoy it.  
I am wearing...my scrap pink t-shirt, jeans and flip flops.  Gotta love Georgia!!!
I am creating...a seating plan for the Skyline Retreat right now.  So hard to do with all the different people attending and who they want to sit with!
I am going...to see if Ben will bring Pizza home for dinner tonight, so that I don't have to cook.  I know, I'm spoiled!
I am wondering...what we should do for Winter break at the end of this month.
I am reading...Debbie Macomber's Right Next Door.  I am trying to read a little more this year.  It is nice to be able to sit down during Sophie's naptime to read a little and I even read a bit before bed too.
I am hoping...Dad's doctor visits went well last week. I am still waiting for an update from Mum.  
I am looking forward to...seeing my friend Marta on Wednesday night when she comes to hang with me.  
I am learning...Sophie gets upset really easily when you talk to her in a stern voice and you just want to pick her up and cuddle her because she looks heartbroken.  Gotta watch that mama or she will get away with murder!!!  Ah, the joys of parenting....
Around the house...you can see that I neglected it this weekend.  Instead of cleaning and doing laundry, like I always do, we went to the Georgia Aquarium and then Sunday I went out with my McDonough gals to play for a while.  It's okay though, I have all week to do that "other stuff".  Blech!!!
I am pondering...what I can cut from the budget to get me a membership to LA Fitness or Gold's Gym.  Last week it was the camera lens, this week it is a gym membership!!!  
A favourite quote for today....




One of my favourite things...PINTEREST.  Such a time-suck, but some great inspiration has been found there for sure!
A peek into my day....working on t-shirt logo for Skyline




***************************************
Want to join us?  Go here:  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

Until next week, Scrap On!
~Cyn~




No comments: