Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 8


Monday February 20, 2012

Outside My Window....it is a sun-shiny day and the kids are in the backyard playing all together really nicely!
I am thinking...taco soup in the crock pot was a wonderful idea.
I am thankful...for my sweet friends Cori and Jessica who came to scrapbook with me today.
In the kitchen...I have coffee brewing, a crock pot full of taco soup and a couple jugs of juice for the kidlets.  
I am wearing...a scrapbooking t-shirt and my favourite Victoria'S Secret PINK jogging pants that will soon have to be replaced.  :(
I am creating...nothing!  I am putting my already-done layouts into albums.  The stack is getting smaller and smaller!  Woot! Woot!
I am going...to have the gals over for coffee tomorrow morning.  
I am wondering...when my Project Life stuff will arrive on Wednesday.  I am really chomping at the bit to get it here and get to work on it!
I am reading...all the magazines that are on my bedside table right now.  I have about 15 scrapbooking magazines that I need to look through and a few of the All You magazines with pages dog-eared.
I am hoping...that the kids continue to get along today and this week so that it isn't a struggle.  This week is Winter Break and I am really not up for a hard week.  Especially since Ben will be travelling for work next week and I will be the "single mum" for the week.  
I am looking forward to...scrap night with my McDonough girls Thursday night and hopefully a trip to the zoo this week (if the weather co-operates).  
I am learning...menu planning is really saving our budget.    
Around the house...the kids are playing nicely and there haven't been any huge knock-down-drag-outs.....yet.....
I am pondering...what other things we can do this week while the kidlets are off school without having to deal with crowds.  Lord knows, I am not a fan of crowds!
A favourite quote for today....
"it is better to be content with what little you have. Otherwise, you will always be struggling for more, and that is like chasing the wind."
Ecclesiastes 4:6 NCV

One of my favourite things...a new little lap desk that I bought at Ikea this weekend.  It is perfect for sitting my laptop on while I sit in bed....very cool!
A peek into my day....


***************************************
Want to join us?  Go here:  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

Until next week, Scrap On!
~Cyn~

No comments: