Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fill-ins....Feb. 17, 2012

Friday February 17th Edition

1. Finally, I helped Nathan finish his project last night and we can say goodbye to the Harlem Renaissance until NEXT Black History month. This project was not fun!  I had to fight Nathan through the entire project because he really didn't want to do it.  It was a pain in the butt!  HE was a pain in the butt!
2. Calorie counting and watching what I eat sure takes some getting used to.
3. Dad says: he seems to be doing well with his radiation treatments (so far).
4. Wiggle-Butt is my favourite nickname for Molson because he wiggles with excitement when I get home - whether I have been gone for an hour or just five minutes. It is so cute!


5. It took a long time but I was able to help Dawn put together backup disks for her laptop so that we can format it and start from scratch.  It is one of those things that needs to be done because her computer is SO SLOW!!!!
6. Being down here and the friends I have made has been amazing. I cherish these relationships, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
Here's a pic of me with my friends, but a few are missing....  


7. And as for the weekend, tonight, I am looking forward to seeing Marta and Brent tonight and maybe, if there is time, seeing my scrappy gals afterwards, tomorrow my plans include hopefully vegging out and relaxing with the family while the laundry gets washed and Sunday, I want to work on organizing my photos into a power layout for the Skyline retreat (this is going to take forever!!!).


There you have it!  My first Friday Fill-Ins for 2012.  I probably won't do a lot of these but I think they are great for "slice of life stuff" for my scrapbooks.  That is the best thing about blogging, I can use it for telling the stories in my scrapbooks!!!  Gotta love it!


Until next time, SCRAP ON!!!

~Cyn~


No comments: