Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 8


Tuesday February 21, 2012

I am seeing...9 children playing in our backyard while 4 adults sit on the couch inside drinking coffee and catching up.  It is Winter Break here and we needed some "girl time" to catch up after a few of us had "sick kidlets".  

I am hearing...just my friends supporting each other with their words and not dragging each other down.  I love my friends!!!
  
I am smelling...Cinnamon rolls and Tim Horton's coffee.  Yum!

I tasted...Pillsbury cinnamon rolls that we all just ate. Gotta love the sugar rush afterwards.
 
I am feeling....a little apprehensive about next week when Ben flies up to Michigan for training for his job.  Should be interesting to see what Sophie does without her daddy that week.  Can you just picture the reunion though?  How come she doesn't look at me like this???  Sheesh!  When Daddy walks through the door, mama is chop liver!  
It is pretty cute though!!!

If you want to participate in Diary of 5...join us here!

Until Next week....SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: