Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Diary of 5 - Week 6

Tuesday February 7, 2012

I am seeing...two dogs lying on the floor asleep, a little girl standing at the fridge playing with the magnets and my Skyline Retreat plans falling into place before my eyes.  Gosh, I love planning retreats!!!
I am hearing...the DVR'd Bachelor from last night playing on the tv while I work on Skyline Plans.
  
I am smelling...uh-oh....a poopy diaper in my near-future...yuck!
I tasted...green hairy monsters in my mouth this morning when I woke up and immediately brushed my teeth and swished with Listerine!!!
 
I am feeling....pretty excited about the Skyline Retreat next month, but also a little overwhelmed with the seating plan right now, but it is slowly coming together.....



If you want to participate in Diary of 5...join us here!

Until Next week....SCRAP ON!
~Cyn~

No comments: