Monday, January 9, 2012

So NOT Sexy!

Big Picture Classes


I began the class Move More, Eat Well 2012 over at Big Picture Scrapbooking taught by Cathy Zielske.  She is fabulous and completely, my kind of motivator. 
We started January 1st and the first few things we are expected to do are:
1. Pick 1 Thing: to focus on this month
2. Take Measurements
3. Write "MY STORY"
4. Take a "BEFORE" shot

Can I tell you that most of this was do-able. Easy, really....
The measurements KILLED me!
I had Ben, my hubby, take them and the entire time, I kept thinking to myself "This is so sexy, Cyn. What the hell were you thinking having Ben do these measurements? He's gonna wanna jump right into bed with ya now!"  

Even now, as I sit here typing this I am shaking my head. Sure, it was awful but in a way it was a huge motivator too!  I felt terrible about it! I was embarrassed! Mortified really!  
BUT...
the motivation lies in this: I NEVER want to feel that way ever again! 



~Cyn~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben loves you for you. Not your measurements or your size. Everyone gains weight. Men, Women, Children. Be happy with you. You are so wonderful. Want to loose some weight... great but know that Ben, Sophie and Nathan as well as your friends will never care what size you are... we know your heart is HUGE!
Laura