Monday, January 23, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 4



FOR TODAY - January 23, 2012

Outside my window...it is overcast and pouring rain. Absolutely miserable outside, but great for naptime!  
I am thinking...this terrible cold needs to leave NOW.  I feel like death and the dizzy spells need to go!
I am thankful...my kidlets and hubby do not have this terrible cold. 
In the kitchen...dishes are piling up because all I want to do is sit on the couch under a blanket and veg out.
I am wearing...fuzzy socks, my peace sign fuzzy pants and a fuzzy purple hoodie.  I am cold, can you tell?
I am creating...nothing right now. I am afraid I will sneeze all over my pictures and ruin them.  :(
I am going...to take a nap when I put Sophie down for her nap in a little while. 
I am wondering...if there is any way to shorten this cold so that I can get to feeling better!
I am reading...One Day by David Nicholls.  It is turning into a really good book and after I read it, I plan to rent the movie *if it is out yet*.
I am hoping...Ben's W2 gets here soon so that I can do our taxes for 2011. 
I am looking forward to...sleep....feeling better....not sneezing so much.
I am learning...that having to write down what I am eating sometimes forces me to NOT EAT that particular thing.  It is great for items that I shouldn't be eating!  
Around the house...the "Tornado" has let loose on the toys....Oh...for those of you who don't know, Tornado = Sophie.  ;)
I am pondering...my word for 2012 (STILL!!!) for One Little Word with Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes.  I have two words that keep coming up in my head: HEALTH and EMBRACE....now to choose just ONE.....
A favorite quote for today...
"Let each man exercise the art he knows" ~Aristophanes

One of my favorite things...Tim Horton's coffee.....yum!
A few plans for the rest of the week...Going through my coupons and trying to match up to the sales ads this week, Grocery shopping for the week, getting some pictures sorted into a power layout, ordering pictures (99 cents for 99 prints at Snapfish - ending today).  Cooking all of our meals this week.  
A peek into my day...my morning ritual with a twist: Bailey's French Vanilla Creamer instead of sugar and creamer!  Go me!




If you want to join us, go to the site below:

1 comment:

jamiely78 said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. I hope you feel better soon.