Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 3



FOR TODAY - January 16, 2012

Outside my window...it is overcast and mild.  
I am thinking...that I really over-ate at Christy's house this weekend and I feel terrible!
I am thankful...I came home late last night so that I could spend MLK Day with Ben, since he is off, and the kidlets.
In the kitchen...I made preparations for lunch and dinner.
I am wearing...fuzzy socks and jammies....
I am creating...nothing right now, but getting ready to do a power layout for my Skyline Retreat.
I am going...to go and make myself a nice hot bath while the kidlets have "mandatory quiet time". 
I am wondering...how long Sophie will nap today, since she knows Ben is home and he is her favourite.
I am reading...One Day by David Nicholls still.  I am having a hard time getting into it.
I am hoping...Dad's appointment with the Urologist goes well tomorrow. 
I am looking forward to...catching up on some of my DVR'd shows tonight after the kidlets are in bed.  
I am learning...PhotoShop Elements STILL and Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories.
Around the house...giggling and noise is about all you hear today.
I am pondering...my word for 2012 for One Little Word with Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes.  I have two words that keep coming up in my head: HEALTH and EMBRACE....now to choose just ONE.....
A favorite quote for today..."You may think the grass is greener on the other side. But if you take the time to water your own grass, it would be just as green." A friend posted this on her Facebook status and I couldn't help but copy and paste it here. So very true!!!
One of my favorite things...hugs from Sophie and Nathan
A few plans for the rest of the week...get caught up on my blogging and post pictures to my gallery on Big Picture Classes.  Add to that grocery shopping for the week and playing with Sophie and Nathan.  
A peek into my day...bathtime with the kidlets after a haircut for Nate-dawg




If you want to join us, go to the site below:

No comments: