Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Day Book - Week 1

FOR TODAY - January 3, 2012
Outside my window...it is 27 Degrees and overcast.  The worst part is that it is a "damp" cold here in Georgia, not a dry cold in Canada.  So, it gets down into your bones.  
I am thinking...this calorie counting is NO FUN!  I feel deprived already and I have only been doing it for 3 days now!
I am thankful...that I was able to stay indoors with Sophie and take a nap when she did.
In the kitchen...I was thawing ground beef for Spaghetti and Meat Sauce that we had for dinner.
I am wearing...fuzzy socks, grey jogging pants, a long sleeved t-shirt and my CAT hoodie.
I am creating...some new challenges for the Use Your Stash Challenge for 2012. 
I am going...to have a nice hot bath before I head to bed tonight.  Grab my book and head in there after the kidlets are in bed.
I am wondering...if I stick to this calorie counting and walk 3 times a week, how quickly can I get back down to 140?
I am reading...At The Scent of Water by Linda Nichols. 
I am hoping...to start as a Herbalife Distributor this year so that I can get my shakes and vitamins at a discount.
I am looking forward to...scrapbooking tonight once the kidlets are in bed.  
I am learning...about food portions and that I am eating way too much for what I need.  No wonder I have put on some weight!
Around the house...you will find little bits of plastic play-food and books from Sophie (the tornado) playing all day.
I am pondering...getting back into teaching Aerobics and Personal Training (once I have lost some weight and get some energy back).

A favorite quote for today...
"The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our Behind-The-Scenes with everyone elses Highlight Reel"
 Steven Furtick

One of my favorite things...
Canon T2i Camera that I got back in September this year.  I have committed to learning how to use it without it being on "auto" this year.  I hope to be able to take my own portraits of my kids.  

A few plans for the rest of the week...have coffee with the girls, scrap night at my house Friday night, Pampered Chef party at Cori's house Saturday and to walk at least 3 times this week to get back into "the groove of exercise".
A peek into my day...




If you want to join us, go to the site below:

No comments: