Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MMEW 2012 - January 24 2012

I have come down with the flu.  Well, at least I think it is the flu...temp of 100, runny/stuffy nose, cough,  exhaustion and it came out of nowhere.  It MUST be the flu.  Lovely.  Just lovely.  
I weighed myself on Friday and I know I shouldn't do that, but I had to. The scale was taunting me!  I am now 5 pounds lighter!   Go me!  


Look at what a little effort produces....all I did was watch my caloric intake AND skip the pop.  Or should I say Soda (that's what they call it down here in GA).
I wore my jeans that were tight and the "muffin top" wasn't as big as it used to be over the Christmas break.  
Gotta love those "Non-Scale" victories because they are better than the actual number on the scale.

Now, I just have to get through this flu and back to normal.  I have too much to do!  


~Cyn~

No comments: