Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week 2

FOR TODAY - January 10, 2012

Outside my window...it is sunny and a little cold.  
I am thinking...about working with our monthly budget to allow me to join the gym.
I am thankful...Ben's job is sending him on training this year. It means he is worth spending money to train him and they like what he is doing.  
In the kitchen...I was making my Tim Horton's coffee
I am wearing...fuzzy socks, grey jogging pants, a long sleeved t-shirt and my fuzzy housecoat.
I am creating...some pages and some new challenges for the Use Your Stash Challenge for 2012. 
I am going...to Christy Gee's place this weekend for a scrapbooking sleepover and I am really looking forward to it.
I am wondering...how much weight have I lost so far?  I refuse to step on the scale until the 8th of February!
I am reading...One Day by David Nicholls.
I am hoping...to get a bunch of pages done this weekend and maybe even start a power layout for my Skyline Retreat. 
I am looking forward to...scrapbooking tonight once the kidlets are in bed.  
I am learning...PhotoShop Elements STILL and Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories.
Around the house...you'll see books all over tables and in piles on the counter.  
I am pondering...my word for 2012 for One Little Word with Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes.
A favorite quote for today...Words are the voice of the heart. ~Confucius~
One of my favorite things...my Personal Trimmer from Creative Memories. Can't crop without it!
A few plans for the rest of the week...Get stuff ready for the weekend at Christy's house scrapbooking, pack my "scrap crap", taking pictures for 12 of 12 for 2012 and making dinner every night for my family.  Trying to stay within the budget and not eat out too much this year.  
A peek into my day...friends of mine came over, with their kidlets for coffee this morning and this is a pic of Sophie and her blanket.  




If you want to join us, go to the site below:

No comments: