Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Diary of 5 - January 31, 2012

I am seeing...the plans for Skyline just falling into place. Seating arrangements are almost done, massage schedule is almost complete and final payments are coming in via paypal.  We are FULL!!!   

I am hearing...the clock ticking away behind me on the wall as I type this out and some awesome beats playing from my iPod....Moves Like Jagger by Maroon5, actually.  I LOVE this song!

I am smelling...French Vanilla coffee brewing downstairs in the kitchen.  It was really good yesterday and I have decided that it is going to be my "naptime ritual" when Sophie takes her little nap.  

I tasted...the best cup of coffee this morning and it was the best because I didn't have to make it!  Thanks Ben!

I am feeling...excited about my upcoming scrapbooking retreat up at Camp Skyline with my Scrappy Sisters!!! This will be #9 that I have planned and I love it!  If I could do it as a job full time, I would be the happiest chick on the planet!  Anyway, here is pic taken from the fall retreat:



Some of the best ladies I have ever known come to Skyline and I am PROUD to call each one of them my SCRAPPY SOUL SISTER!!!  What a sisterhood to be a part of!  


Want to join us Diary of 5’ers?  Go here:  http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/

Until next week.....SCRAP ON!



~Cyn~

No comments: