Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Diary of 5 - January 24, 2012



I am seeing...windows open to air out the house, dishes needing unloaded from the dishwasher, toys everywhere, a little girl tornado making a mess and laundry needing to be folded and put away.
I am hearing...my television on the music channel while the little one dances along with it.
I am smelling...nothing, absolutely nothing...stuffy nose.
I have tasted...nothing and I wish I could. This flu is kicking my butt.
I am feeling...drained and not really motivated at all!  I have so much to do but no energy to do it with.  This is the time when I wish we had daycare for my princess to go to while I recover and a cleaning lady too.....but alas, it is ME. One and only ME. 


If you want to participate with Diary of 5, please go HERE to find out more about it. 
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Sherry said...

The flu is no fun at all. =( Our little ones can sure do a doozy on the house too. Hope you're feeling better and energized soon!!

Cyn M said...

Thanks Sherry. I hope all is well with you! You are right though, toddlers sure can make a mess! LOL