Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can You Believe He's 7????



Nathan is 7 years old today!  Can you believe it? I can't believe it and I am the one that was cut open!  Ha!  Anyway, he weighs 60 pounds and is already up to my chin!  He will be passing me very soon in height!  
We took Nathan to the see the Atlanta Braves on Friday night and he loved it.  In fact, I loved it!  I thought I would be bored to tears, but between the music, the fireworks, watching the game and everything else that goes with it, I had a blast!  Sophie even liked the fireworks!  We may have to do another Braves game next season!
As for Nathan, he is really into Lego.  Lego Ninjago and Lego Harry Potter were his gifts this year, as well as a knock-knock joke book.  He also wanted the Lego Heroica game and that was very difficult to find, but we found it!
Some of the things I love about Nathan are:
- he is always happy and has a smile on his face
- he has limitless energy that I wish I could bottle and use for myself
- he loves to snuggle
- he is sensitive of others feelings
- he is so smart
Happy 7th Birthday Nathan!  I say this all the time and I am sure that someday he will be sick of hearing it: "you will always be my baby boy".....
I love you Nathan!
Love Mum
~Cyn~

No comments: