Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 365 Epic Fail.....

I tried Project 365 but keeping up with the photos has been ROUGH!  Sure, it would be a different story if I were working outside the home and actually went somewhere.  My daily schedule consists of hanging out with Sophie, doing chores around the house, running errands and while she sleeps, I tend to lay in my bed and read or actually catch a bit of shut-eye myself!  Then Nathan gets home and he does his homework (which I check when he is done) and the evening rituals commence with the preparation of dinner, eating of said dinner, bath and bedtime!
Maybe I will try again next year....or perhaps it will be a weekly picture instead.  Maybe that would be a good thing?  Who knows right?  It is supposed to be a slice of life type of project but all I did was stress over what to take a picture of.  
Oh well....there's always next year eh?

~Cyn M~

No comments: