Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today is the Day!

I get to go to Lowe's, Brandsmart, Home Depot to pick out my new DRYER! Woohoo! Who knew that I would be excited about a dryer? I mean, seriously?!?!?! Come on!
You know that you are getting old when you get excited about appliances!
It has been taking me 6 hours to dry a load of towels or sheets, over 7 to dry jeans and Ben's work pants. So, it is time to get a new dryer! I have a few that I want to look at but I get to pick it out tomorrow and pay for it on Thursday! Woot! Woot!
If I can get both the front loading washer and the dryer for under $1000, I will be VERY happy. But, I am not in dire need for a washer right now. It is the dryer that holds me back on Monday when I start the laundry from the week before. It took me 4 days to get all the laundry done last week. PATHETIC!!!
So, keep your eyes peeled 'cuz mama's gettin' a new dryer today honey! WOOT! WOOT! I will post pictures later of my choice!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Christy said...

2 thumbs up! Take photos. Buy the red ones!

Beth said...

TOTALLY get the excitement. Last year when we had my pantry shelves put in I was over the moon. I love stuff that makes my life easier!