Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 - Tornado?

We had some severe weather tonight. I was supposed to go to Marta's house to do a CTMH Page Completion Kit, but due to the possibility of a tornado, I decided it would be better for me to stay home. So, I don't have a picture for today because I was going to take a pic at Marta's....
I do have a pic of my new wheels (shoes) that I want to share and YES, they are purple....(and white)......I am trying out a new style of shoe too. I bought Asics Running shoes to start the C25K program and no, I haven't started yet. I wanted to see if I could start March 1st.....not sure yet if I will or not. Hey, it took me 2 months to get the running shoes....give a girl a break! HA!!! Someday.....
~Cyn~

1 comment:

What's Hatching @ The Red Rooster said...

Like your new wheels! Seems like mine are always having to go through the car wash!