Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51

I was organizing my photos today and ran across some of Yoda. Yes, he is STILL missing and I am missing him lots. The pictures made me tear up a little. What if he did go off somewhere to die? My friend Sandra told me that cats do that when they are sick. I just don't know how I couldn't have known he was not feeling well? I am just waiting for him to return. :(

Well, I mentioned yesterday that I had found some inspiration for the ATC Swap for Skyline. Well, here is what I did for the swap. I used my stash and came up with something in my 2 favourite colours: Purple and Green......There are only 6 of us doing the swap, but here is what I came up with and the journaling on the back of the card is written below:


For as long as I can remember, my dream was to open my own Spa &Retreat property. I would host retreats of all kinds…The property would have single rooms for privacy, walking and riding trails, horseback riding, fitness classes, large multi-purpose rooms and fabulous food. I guess planning Skyline is the closest I have ever come to making this dream come true…

~Cyn~

No comments: