Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 and a trip to Archiver's

Jessica and I left the big kids (Nathan and Erica) and Sophie at home with Ben today and drove up to Archiver's in Marietta to do the free make-&-takes. It was a great time. Sam was so good for Jessica! What a great little man he is! Christy came and met us for lunch at Atlanta Bread and I was able to get my 2 favourite things: Broccoli Cheese Soup and Chicken Waldorf sandwich! YUM!
While I was at Archiver's, I picked up the cardstock for the Never Ending Card Class that I am teaching at Skyline and a Printer's Tray to alter for a gift for my mom. I also got some awesome inspiration for an Artist Trading Card Swap that I am doing for the Skyline Retreat. I love Archiver's.....
Uh, Ben, if you are reading this? Archiver's gift cards are GREAT and FABULOUS gifts to buy me! Hint! Hint! Nudge! Nudge! Poke! Poke!
~Cyn~

No comments: