Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40!

Yoda is still missing....I hate it. I am so depressed about it and I can't seem to stop crying. I am not a crying kind of person, but I really am heartbroken over Yoda missing. He isn't just a cat to me....I considered him my baby. I called him my puppy kitty because he would come when I called him.....It is depressing....I am very upset....can you tell?Last night after school, I had the parent teacher conference with Mrs. Thurmon. Found out that she is due to have a baby at the end of April and I am completely bummed. She has been terrific with Nathan and I know he has learned a lot from her. Here is the photo I took of them together.
All in all, Nathan is doing very well. There were a couple of areas that Nathan's old school hadn't gotten to yet in the curriculum when we first moved here, but he has jumped on board and worked hard. He is doing very well and she says he is very bright (but we already knew that!!!).
Go Nathan Go!
~Cyn~

No comments: