Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38 of 365

Well, it is the 7th of February and I haven't done much scrapbooking lately. I am feeling blah and down. Yoda has been missing for 2 days......still no calls. We have put postcards in everyone's mailboxes, put pictures at the Humane Society, called all the vets in the area, posted a pic in PetSmart and the groomers in Pet Smart are keeping their eyes open for him. I am just so down. I want my Yoda back already!

Here is the pic of the day. Not much to write except, it is from Sophie's and Nathan's doctor's appointment today and they are both waiting to see Dr. Niebaum. He is the coolest doctor and he knows my kids! I love that about him!
Sophie got the second part of her flu shot - she is 22 pounds now. Nathan was 59 pounds and 4 foot 3 inches tall....he is going to be taller than me before he hits 3rd grade at this rate!!!
~Cyn~

No comments: