Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 of 365

I finally did it! I cut 10 inches off my hair for Locks of Love. I believe in supporting Cancer Patients.....my Mother-In-Law is a breast cancer survivor and I did this in her honour. She is strong and faithful in her fight with Cancer. Someone that I admire very much and look up to.

So, today, I walked into Great Clips and told them to cut off 10 inches for Locks of Love. Little did I know that they cut your hair for free if you are donating it. So, my hair is shorter, my neck a little colder, but Locks of Love will receive in the mail 10 inches of auburn hair for a wig for a child with Cancer. Makes you feel pretty good when you can give to others....

Until tomorrow.....
~Cyn~

2 comments:

S said...

What a loving caring thing to do, bless you!

Cyn M said...

Thanks! I did it for Margie and her fight with Cancer. I have become really close with my mother in law and am very thankful for her. She has blessed me tremendously with her love and her support. So, this is the least I can do to honour her. :)