Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BB King's Mom was a WISE woman!

A very good friend of mine posted this on her facebook status:

"When my mother was dying, she said, 'Always try and be kind and nice to people. And if you do that, somebody will always speak up for you.' And I've found that to be a fact. They really do." - BB King

All I can say is.....man does this ever go along with my post about SNARKASTIC people.....I am in total agreement with BB King's mother.

I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. I also give others the benefit of the doubt when I hear the way they speak to people or act around people. I always think to myself "GRACE CYN....Have a little grace and remember that they may have "stuff" going on in their life that is causing them great pain." Sure, I have made mistakes, I am human. I am sure I have upset people - not knowingly or maliciously - in the past. I just try to have a little extra grace with people. God does with me.
~Cyn~

No comments: