Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46th day of 2011

Today is the 15th of February.....I had to have all the money in for the Skyline Retreat today. We have 39 women coming and it will be fabulous! I finished the retreat shirt design and it was an idea a friend from ScrapShare (Benita) emailed me about. She saw a poster at Starbucks and she immediately thought of Skyline! Gotta love that!

I have ordered the shirts and the hoodies. I have made the schedule for massages and classes. Finished the floorplan for cropping and even put the roomies together in Riverside! This is what I wanted to do for a long time.....be a retreat planner. But the dream has always been there to open a Spa & Retreat Property. I guess planning my Skyline Retreat will be the closest I get to that dream (unless we win the lottery or something)....

Here is the design...this is the front left chest:This is the back of the shirt - it should be across the shoulderblades in large writing.

I can't wait!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Christy said...

Rut roh. I just sent you a "gift". :)