Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365 Begins....

Hello 2011! Today is 1/1/11....hurry! Make a wish!!!

I wished for more scrapping time in 2011.....what did you wish for?

I got sucked in.....or as they call it...ENABLED.....

Over on ScrapShare, Christy has begun a 365 group and the premise behind this project is to document your life....every aspect, even if it is mundane or boring, by taking a photo each day.
I always said I was easily enabled, but with last year (2010) being such a crappy year for layouts and scrapbooking (for me), I was a little worried about joining this HUGE project.

I only attended 2 retreats last year because I was still nursing Sophie until September and babies and retreats really don't mix very well. Well, let me re-phrase that.....babies and retreats go great! Lots of hands to hold the baby and help when needed. No layouts get done and I had a goal of 365 pages to get done last year....I didn't reach my goal.
This year, I have said I want to do at least 365 layouts, 365 and the Use Your Stash challenge again. So......here it goes.....
I took a pic of Nathan and Sophie on the couch watching Baby Einstein. I am so excited to get this photo with BOTH of them smiling! I love those smiles!!!
Then I got a pic of Ben gaming - playing World of Warcaft with his brother Mike up in Canada. Gotta love the internet!
Until tomorrow.....
Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: