Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Project 365

Can you believe it? I am still doing it! I guess it helps that I have set my calendar on the iPhone to remind me two times each day AND I downloaded the 365 app for iPhone and it reminds me too. If I don't have a list (or a reminder), I forget.

I had Ben take a pic of me sitting in bed with my laptop and my book. It is a "nightly ritual" that I have and if I don't do it, I don't sleep very well. I go through my emails and reply to any that need replying to, check facebook for any updates. Sometimes I check email in bed, sometimes in my scrap loft. Tonight, I brought the laptop to bed because I was feeling lazy. After getting online and doing all that, I put the laptop away and read some of the book that I am currently reading. Right now it is a book called Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I have this quirk...read the book before you watch the movie. I received the movie for Christmas and I refuse to watch it (even if it has my favourite actress in it - Julia Roberts) until I have read the book.....
Here is the pic:
Keep On Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm the same way with reading books before watching the movie, and I think Eat, Love, Pray will be my next book.
I love that you took a picture of your nightly routine.

Bettyann Schmidt said...

Yes! I read the book first too. I read ELP last year. Good one, and I'll be seeing the movie soon. What is that your laptop is sitting on? Looks cool. I laptop in bed a lot.