Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27....My Boy.....

I took this pic a couple of minutes ago.....we had a GREAT night tonight. Nathan didn't have a great day at school today, he talks too much apparently (kinda like his mama *wink wink*). But when Nathan got home, he did his homework and then we turned on the tunes. We "watch" the music choice channels on tv and flip between all the channels to get upbeat tunes to wear off some energy. As I made quesadillas and fajitas for dinner, Nathan and I were dancing all over the kitchen and livingroom. Sophie tries to dance, but bounces. It is too cute. Nathan has his own version of the "running man" that makes me giggle every time he does it! We danced until dinner was finished cooking and kept the music on through dinner. He has ALWAYS been a happy-go-lucky kid and I am so proud of him. He is very much my "mini-me"......dimples and all.....
I love you Nathan!!!
Love,
Mama

No comments: