Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 of 365

Today we had Jess and her son S over for coffee.....it was great to have her and S over to hang out. I didn't take any photos while they were here. Insert frowny face here......
Instead I took a pic of my Lady puppy....she is our shelter puppy. She was brought into the shelter that I was volunteering at and was so little. I fell in love with her immediately. I waited the 2 weeks and then brought her home. She is a good girl to have around and she is quite the "attention hoe" but oh-so-loveable.

Isn't she pretty?!?!? Wherever I am, she is. If I am cropping in the scrap-loft, she is right there under my feet. She sleeps at the foot of my bed at night and is always waiting at the door when I get home from anywhere. She and Molson get along really well too. Here is a pic of Molson I took tonight too....Both of these puppies are loveable and love our attention! Such loved puppies by all of our family.

~Cyn~

No comments: