Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 - Project 365

It's Sunday and I am happy to say that Ben let me play in the scrap loft! Sometime, I will take some photos of the scrap loft, but for right now, you can see a pic of me actually scrapbooking! Well, I was working on my new gypsy to create titles for the portrait album pages that I had to complete for my mum. I take her pictures that I send up of the kidlets and put them into layouts. I started that tradition last year. Both her and my mother in law have them now.

I don't have many photos of me scrapbooking, so I was pretty happy that Ben was willing to take the photo for me. Gotta love a man that is good with the camera too! Love ya hon!

So, here I am working on some titles for her portrait album using the Gypsy she and dad bought me for Christmas this year! Woot! Woot!

Not too bad Ben! I just wish I had done something with my hair! LOL
Until tomorrow....Just Keep Scrappin'!

~Cyn~

No comments: