Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 of 365

It is Sunday and today I was at Michael's (the craft store). Lately, they have been getting rid of their older Cricut Cartridges and today I saw 3 of them on sale for $9.99! CHEAP!!!
When they are usually between $69.99 and $89.99, you just grab them when they go on sale for ten bucks! These are the 3 I picked up for me.....
I also picked them up for Marta too.....
Robotz and Nursery Rhymes have a really cute font on them, so I am glad I got them. Mickey and Friends are actual cuts of the Disney Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minny Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto and Goofy. Very cool since someday I will take the kidlets to Disney.
Well, I am off to work on some scrappy stuff.....Keep on Scrappin'
~Cyn~

2 comments:

S said...

Score! I just got my Cricut so I'm still playing with my first cartridge. This is fun.

Cyn M said...

Oh, you will LOVE having it! If you don't have a Gypsy yet, I am sure you will be getting one quick! If you want to learn how to use the Gypsy when you get it, let me know, I can walk you through it over the phone in less than 25 minutes!!!! ;)
Have fun with that Cricut!