Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 for 365 - New Croppin' Girlfriends!

I went over to my new croppin' friend, Jessica's house tonight to scrapbook with her and another new friend Beth. The two of them are pretty fun to hang with and crop with. I got some "girl time" in AND scrapbooked AND we had great conversations to boot! Here they both are at the end of the night and I know they didn't want to take a pic because neither had make-up on, but both of them are gorgeous without it! Beth is on the left and Jess is on the right.
Great ladies and I am SO thankful that I now have friends to crop with up here and even go to McD's for breakfast once a week with the kidlets! Yay! Gotta love making new friends....especially those that SCRAPBOOK!!!!
Well, until next time.......Keep On Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: