Monday, January 24, 2011

Couponing Monday.....Day 24 of 365

Mondays are used for a couple of things.....
1. Decompress from the weekend
2. Laundry
3. Going through the Sunday Paper and Inserts
4. Couponing


Sophie is trying to help me sort through the sections of the Atlanta Journal Constitution in this pic. She made a complete and utter mess! Good thing I grabbed the ads and the coupons out of it before she made this mess.
Couponing is usually a family affair at our house. Usually I get Nathan to help me locate the coupons and cut them out, Sophie sorts through the paper and makes a mess, and I go through Southern Savers online to get the location of the coupons and the best deals available at each grocery store. Sometimes it can also turn into an impromptu math lesson for Nathan too.....

If you haven't ever used coupons, you really need to look into it. Our grocery bill has decreased considerably since I started last January.

~Cyn~

No comments: