Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christy's Surprise Birthday!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love my friends.....probably. Well, when I realized that a good friend's birthday was coming up fast, I had to act fast! So.....
I emailed Craig, Christy's hubby, to see if he had plans for her birthday.....he only planned dinner, so I asked if he would mind if some "Scrappy Friends" came over for the day. He said "SURE!" So, I contacted a few of the SS gals and we made plans. I brought food and a homemade gift, so did Marta (along with one of her favourite wines) and the other gals brought her wine, balloons and little gifts. What a blast!

The fun part was that Christy was completely in the dark about it, texted me and asked if I would like to go thrift store shopping for a couple of hours on her birthday. I said "Yes!" Marta came along and I "faked" feeling sick at the Goodwill to get her home where CJ and Cathryn were waiting there to surprise her! Boy, was she surprised!!! HEE HEE HEE! I love surprising people, but I HATE being surprised myself! Isn't that weird?!?!
So...here are the pics: SURPRISE!!!!

So, Cathryn and Christie J, Marta and I were there to start and we all took a pic.


Then, later on Pam and Jill arrived just before dinner.


Ah, SUCCESS!!!! I love my friends and really enjoy showing them that they are loved! It was a great time and we even got to scrapbook a bit too! Fun, Fun, Fun!

The cool thing about this? I have a picture for 365 for today too!!!

Happy Birthday Christy! May your year be full of God's Richest Blessings, Friends to help celebrate along the way and lots of scrappy goodness!!! Luv ya!

Until next time....Keep on Scrappin'!!!
~Cyn~

1 comment:

Christy said...

and no, I'm not mad! Thanks for a great day. :)