Monday, January 10, 2011

365 Day 10 - The Sassy Lassy!!!!

I said I would take a pic of Sophie every month on the 9th....well, I am a day late. We got back late last night from the retreat because we left right after lunch and hit some sleet/hail. It is okay that I am late though because now she is in a better mood! Sophie is 15 months old now and here she is.....the Sassy Lassy!

Isn't she cute?!?!?! Gotta love that smile...she has 3 teeth...1 top (front) left tooth, 2 bottom (front and center) teeth. But she is oh-so-miserable with the teething!

Did I mention that Nathan is home today because of a "snow day"? Marcy can't leave either because the news is telling people that live here to STAY HOME! Whatever! This is NOTHING compared to what we got in Canada when we lived there! What a crock!!!! So, we plan to stay inside and scrapbook some while the kidlets take a nap. Nathan is playing on the wii and hopefully will be doing some reading too.

Well, I am off to get some much-needed laundry done. Until next time....Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: