Sunday, January 9, 2011

25 Layouts and 365 for Sunday....

Can you believe it? I completed 25 layouts and all I had to do when I got home was print out the journaling that I wrote for one of the layouts and stick it down! Go me!
Now...here is the pic of the day for Sunday January 9th 2011...The 4 gals I sat with at FLSSIX:
Kim, ME, Marcy and Brenda K. I have roomed with Kim at a lot of the Florida retreats that I have been to. She is fun and she always looks great! She is bold with her hair colour and I admire her for it. I am not so great with taking chances and I wish I could do what she does with her hair! Seriously, she is awesome! Marcy and Brenda K were roomies and I have met Brenda K before, but hadn't really sat and talked with her. What an awesome chick! So, the 4 of us had a great time together this weekend. Thanks for the belly laughs gals! Can't wait to do it again!
Until next time.....Keep on Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: