Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 is coming to a close AND......


I dropped the ball......
I fell off the wagon.....
Around August 2010, I was posting on ScrapShare about this challenge and then LIFE.HAPPENED....
The next thing I know, it is December 30th and I am scrapbooking with my Atlanta girls in my dining room. Sure, I was using my stash, but I had totally lost every ounce of mojo and motivation for the challenge along the way. It probably had a lot to do with volunteering at the school, planning and attending a retreat, planning a father/son event for the school, and moving a household an hour and a bit North. Ya think???
Anyway, as the year comes to a close, I had to update all of you....
I wanted to get 365 pages done in 2010. What DID I do? Not a whole lot and I didn't even scrapbook a whole lot.
I know - BIG SHOCK!
You can tell too by my stress level....it is on "overload"......
Total Page Count for the year? 116 Pages
Total Spent? I have no idea..... (can I run and hide now?)
Sad eh?
2011 is going to be a better year....WAY BETTER!

No comments: