Thursday, September 2, 2010

ME: The Abridged Version....


So, the AMAZING Cathy Zielske is instructing this class on Big Picture Classes starting September 16th and I have been signed up for it for about 2.5 months now. I am EXCITED! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cathy Zielske! She is uber cool and very knowledgeable.

This class is about ME.....
All of my scrapbooks are about the kidlets, our family vacations, our family trips, retreats I have been on....and so on and so forth. So, to do a complete album about ME is, well, rather uncomfortable and for me, NOT the norm. I am much better at writing and scrapbooking about Nathan and Sophie and other aspects of our lives. NOT talking about me and my little quirks, habits and idiosyncrasies. This will be me, stepping out of my comfort zone, out of my proverbial "box".....
Wish me luck!

No comments: