Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fill Ins

1. I was hoping to sell the house by the end of this month.
2. I had the best bubblebath today and I left my book out in my bedroom instead of bringing it with me.
3. Why do people not understand that they can change the colours of the walls when they go through a house that is on the market?
4. My Grandma Embro was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was when he called me "Darling Shitley heels".
6. Frustration with house showings--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some laundry done, tomorrow my plans include bible study, swimming, relaxing with the family and Sunday, I want to head to church and relax the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Beth said...

People know they can change, it's just that they don't want to. Moving is a chore by itself, so if I was looking at a house with colors I didn't like, I wouldn't buy if I thought I had to paint. If they were dark walls, forget it. That takes a couple of coats of Kilz and then painting. Ugh! Sorry you're going through this, Cyn. I refused to paint my sons' red walls, too, and in the end we waited 7 months to sell and had to come 40K off the original asking price to get rid of the house. It might be worth it to paint!

Cyn M said...

Oh no, our paint job is fine for us and for the majority of the people that have been through the house - I just thought that after the Real Estate Agent told us that most people will look at a house and if the paint is a turn-off, they say NO to the house. I thought that was strange because I really enjoy painting (for the most part) - as long as I don't have to get up too high on a ladder, I am GOOD!!!