Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 is coming to a close.....


HOW DID YOU DO?

I have to admit that I spent WAY less than I did last year. Thank goodness for giftcards and money given in birthday cards and Christmas cards! I did lose momentum in October due to the arrival of our newest family member, Sophie (see below)

But I finished the year with a bang! I feel somewhat accomplished:

577 Scrapbook Pages
14 Altered Items
14 Cards Made
Not only was I a member of Litabell's Embracing Imperfection Design Team,
I only bought stuff using my gift cards or birthday/Christmas money and used my stash for all the stuff I completed! Not bad, eh?
How did you do?
The plan is to do it again in 2010!!
(with a couple new ideas and rules)
Are you IN?????
Check back on January 15th and until then, No Spending.....Get Scrappin!
....Cyn

No comments: