Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins - October 2, 2009

1. I have a history of being too rigid about things - kinda OCD if you will.....
2. Sewing is something I wish I knew how to do.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) Hot Tamales Candy and I am sure the heartburn will follow, but man they were good!
4. Snacks, good music and conversation is needed when on the road.
5. So that's it, that's how you use a template in PSE 6.0? Wow!
6. Something is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early because I have a lot to do this weekend, tomorrow my plans include caring for a little man with a fever, attending a breastfeeding class at the hospital and hanging out with Nathan while Ben plays poker with the guys and Sunday, I want to hopefully say that the little man is feeling better, go to church and hang out with Ben and Nathan.

No comments: