Friday, September 11, 2009

The "OLOGY" of Cyn.....

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian when Creamy Cucumber is not available

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Carrabbas in the States, Cagneys in
Ontario Canada

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
3 Cheese

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and Strawberry Jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
3

What color is your cellphone?
Lavender

Do you have an iPod?
Yes a RED one that I got 3 years ago from Ben

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My son via C-Section and my daughter will be born in October via C-Section too.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A Scrapbooking Paper Pod full of paper

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, that would freak me out.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I have changed my name – it was Cindy and I lengthened it to Cynthia.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
With the heartburn I am experiencing at the end of this pregnancy, HELL NO!!!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Summer

Holiday?
Easter

Day of the week?
Saturday (the day the entire family can spend worry-free and work-free)

Month?
June

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Yes, my ScrapShare friends all over the place that I won’t get to see for a while….

Mood?
Happy, its Friday ;-)

What are you listening to?
Nathan playing and Ben playing World of Warcraft

Current worry?
Anticipating the C-Section in October when this little girl is born

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning
Same place as every morning – the bathroom.

What’s the last movie you saw?
He’s Just Not That Into You

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
at least 5 pair

Last time you had a run-in with the cops
Speeding home from AC Moore in
Columbus Georgia. Yes, I got a ticket.

Last person you talked to?
Nathan

Last person you hugged?
Ben

Do you always answer your phone?
Depends on what I am doing.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Won’t happen. I don’t subscribe to texting on my cell.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic
I don’t. I only get my Chocolate Milkshakes from Sonic or my Blended Rootbeer Floats.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, a Canon G9 but I really want a Digital Rebel (BADLY WANT THIS)

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, a goldfish

Favorite Christmas song(s)
Deck the Halls

What’s on your wish list for your birthday
Canon Digital Rebel SLR Camera (it will be on the list for as long as it takes to get one)

Can you do push ups?
Yes I can – even pregnant!
J

Can you do a split?
I used to be able to.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited.

Do you have any saved texts?
No, I don’t text. Period.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes.

Do you have an accent?
I guess that depends on the listener.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
Not sure, but the second last episode of last season’s Grey’s Anatomy where Izzy and Alex get married, I bawled like a baby!

Plans tonight?
Reading, scrapbooking and sleeping

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
A hooded baby towel, a change pad cover and a gift for Nathan from the baby girl when she gets here.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes, my husband (before he became my husband), my son when he was born.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Sitting at home with a 2 month old and a 5 year old probably watching television or sleeping (sad eh).

What song represents you?
Soar by Christina Aguilera

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Sure, as long as I don’t have to stay for long.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
No tattoos (not a fan of needles) but I have two holes in each of my ears and I used to have my bellybutton pierced.

Does anyone love you?
Yes

Would you be a pirate?
No

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
Sometimes I sing top 40 songs and other times I sing songs from Church.

Ever had someone sing to you?
nope

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes, I held Nathan’s hand

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I used my camera to video the kids singing for Grandparent’s Day at school today

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
The majority of my friends now are newer (as in the last 7 years of living here in
Georgia).

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No, I like it pulp-free thank you!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
I am super organized, kind of anal about how I like things done and everyone laughs at how particular I am.

No comments: