Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sketchapalooza 4 Class...Sketches 15-18


Every one of these layouts is for the SSTX5 Retreat I attended in November 2008. I still have a few more to do before I can say that the SSTX5 Retreat Album is complete. Sketches were done by the girls over at Feeling Scrappy and part of the Sketchapalooza 4 class.
The paper line that I have used for the majority of my layouts for this retreat album is the SUGARED paper line by BASIC GREY. LOVE their paper. I have almost exhausted that paper line and I am proud to say that I used my stash for every part of this album! Woohoo! Go me!
The other cool thing about this particular retreat album is that it is a Creative Memories Landscape Album and I get to do layouts that are 10x12 in size. Very different and fun to work with!

How is your month of August coming? Are YOU using your stash or spending like crazy?

Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: