Monday, August 3, 2009

July....how'd you do? August Challenge


I completed 20 of the 12x12 pages and 2 of the 8x8 pages for the month of July. How'd you do?

Challenge for AUGUST:
Do as many pages as you can crank out.
Use sketches.
Use stamps on your page (journaling stamps, flourishes, characters, etc.)
Use up some stickers - or sticker letters that have been laying around....
Here is the sketch I completed for Lita's Sketch #4. It is a questionnaire that I used with Nathan this year (since it was his first year in school) as well as some random information about him like his height, weight, clothing size, shoe size. I plan to use this every year to keep track of how he grows! I even used buttons for the first time on a layout, so that is a first for me! I had them laying around from when I used them for the Christmas Snowman shirts for Nathan's Pre-K class, so it worked out nicely! That is what I call, using your stash!!!

Keep on Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: