Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - August 21st 2009

1. I remember, I remember MY WEDDING DAY LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY. HOW I FELT, HOW BEN LOOKED AS I WALKED DOWN THE AISLE TO HIM AND HOW AWESOME OUR LIFE TOGETHER HAS BEEN SINCE THEN (EVEN WITH THE UPS AND DOWNS, IT HAS BEEN AWESOME).

2. Dear BEN I want you to know THAT I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND WILL GO WHEREVER YOU GO NO MATTER WHAT.

3. Is that my BABY BOY NATHAN, ALL GROWN UP!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of EATING JUNK DURING THIS PREGNANCY AND MAKING SURE I DON'T GAIN TOO MUCH WEIGHT...AFTERALL, I HAVE TO LOSE THE WEIGHT WHEN THIS LITTLE GIRL IS BORN.

5. I'm saving a SMILE just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list A CANON DIGITAL REBEL SLR CAMERA would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HANGING OUT WITH NATHAN AND BEN MAYBE PLAYING OUR WII OR SWIMMING IN THE BACKYARD POOL, tomorrow my plans include GOING THROUGH SOME PHOTOS FOR THE SKYLINE RETREAT AND SPENDING TIME WITH BEN AND NATHAN and Sunday, I want to GO TO CHURCH, START PACKING FOR SKYLINE AND HOPEFULLY FINISH PICKING THE PAPERS FOR MY LAYOUTS THAT I WILL WORK ON AT SKYLINE.!

No comments: