Friday, August 7, 2009

2 new layouts....3 pages total....


This layout is for my Book of ME and I used a Sketchapalooza 4 sketch (Feeling Scrappy) to complete it. I found these photos from November 2002....I used Creative Memories - Cherish Paper Line, Paper Studios Flowers and Making Memories Rub-Ons.....LOVE ME SOME RUBONS!!!
This particular layout was a "simple" one also created from a Sketchapalooza 4 sketch (Feeling Scrappy). I used Making Memories Doodle Rub-Ons that I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby at Christmas time last year (love the doodle ones) and then some ribbon that I bought over a year ago on clearance at Archivers! The paper is Bazzill Cardstock and the letters are Basic Grey Sticker letters from one of their paper lines!!! All stuff taken from my STASH!!! Still no dent in the stash either! It is really amazing how much a person can "collect" and not use!

Hope you girls are scrappin' your stash this month! I have a sketch to work on today for Lita and then about 10 sketches to work on for Sketchapalooza 4 over at Feeling Scrappy! So, I will be BUSY all day and all weekend....good thing the chores are all done eh?

Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: