Sunday, July 26, 2009

Using my Stash Up!!!


It isn't like I will use it up this year, but I am proud to say that I am eliminating my stash, layout by layout! I have been doing the Sketchapalooza 4 class at Feeling Scrappy and I have also been doing some major catching up in Nathan's album! I am pretty impressed that the only thing that I have had to buy this year were the white Prima flowers! So, have a look at the sketches and layouts I have done just using my stash!!!! Nothing purchased, nothing spent!
Lita's Sketch #3 for the Design Team
Using Basic Grey - Hang TenSketchapalooza Sketch 3
Using American Crafts Green Cardstock, Basic Grey - Boxer Papers, stickers and letters.Sketch #4 for Sketchapalooza
Using CM Blush Blooms Paper PackSketch #5 - Sketchapalooza 4 Class
Using regular cardstock from Walmart in the Primary colour package
Sketchapalooza Sketch7
Using CM Cherish Papers and Basic Grey Infuse Sticker Letters
Paper Studios Flowers and bling.Scrap On Girls! Scrap On!~Cyn~

No comments: