Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tomorrow is SKETCH DAY!!!

Lita is releasing her second sketch in her second week of doing sketches! I am excited because I got the sketch a couple of days ago and finished a "sample" for her Blog.
I am sworn to secrecy until she releases the sketch and the only thing I can tell you is that IT ROCKS!!!
So, don't forget to check Lita's Blog for the sketch tomorrow!
Woohoo!


After she releases her sketch and the samples, I can post on here mine! I can't wait for you to see my sample! I stuck pretty close to the sketch (which I don't always do) but the pictures I had fit REALLY WELL!!!!

Catch ya on the other side!!

~Cyn~

4 comments:

Lita said...

Your layout with this sketch is AMAZING!! Can't wait to see what you do with the next...which you'll have tomorrow!

Cyn M said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to see the next sketch!!! :)

Karen said...

Can't wait to see the sketch and your contribution to it!

Karen said...

Hi Cyn! Looking forward to seeing your layout! :)