Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am a Design Team Member for Lita's Embracing Imperfection!

Had to share with everyone the great news! I am Lita's newest Design Team Member! How cool is that? I received my first sketch in my inbox this morning when I woke up and I will be putting together the layout for her to release on Saturday (Friday if you live here in the States/Canada). How cool is that????

I am pretty excited to be able to share that with all of you!
So, check out Lita's Blog on Friday to check out the newest sketch being released! Here is my attempt at Lita's first sketch.

Basic Grey - MELLOW papers, letters and die cuts.

I am off now to take a photo of my newly organized and re-arranged scrap space and then move forward with the new sketch!
Can't wait for all of you to see it!

~Cyn~

5 comments:

Lita said...

Yay - glad to have you on board!! Love your work and cannot wait to see what you do with the latest sketch!

Karen said...

Hey Cyn! That's great news!! Love your first sketch layout, very nice!

shirley said...

Congrats, Cyn! Great job on the Layout, too!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

That is awesome!!! :)
Congratulations and your layout is awesome!!! :)
Woohoo!!! :)

McKay Family said...

Congrats! I want to be on a design team (whiny voice again). Good luck!